Vinyl Banner Printing comes in full color on one side, with 2 stocks to choose from and are available in many popular sizes.
Note: Due to material all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, making exact cuts very difficult. We do not recommend borders. If you would like borders please make sure they are at least 2″ thick. We will not reprint if the borders are not exactly the same on all sides after hemming.
Vinyl Banner Uses:
- Suggested final DPI size – 150 dpi
- Bleed: 1/4″ all around
- Vinyl Banners will be printed at 720 x 720 Resolution. Suggested file format should be PDF and CMYK color space
- NOTE: For fastest upload results, we recommend that you ZIP all files before uploading
- 13 oz. Gloss Vinyl
- 13 oz. Matte Vinyl
- Minimum Size: 2′ High X 2′ Wide
- Maximum Size: 8′ High X 150′ Wide
- Grommets: Grommets provide a convenient method for attaching the banner at regular points. This distributes weight and helps to keep the banner from sagging.
- Hemmed Edges: Hemmed edges are typically used to reinforce the sides of the vinyl banners, helping maintain the banner’s shape and prevent stretching.
- Pole Pockets: Pole Pockets allow for rigid poles to be inserted along the edges of the banner. This allows for a more even distribution of the banner’s weight to prevent sagging.